Where: Prague (Czech Republic)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
As Payroll Support Associate you will be responsible for timely and accurate processing of payrolls for ADP’s clients. You will get the opportunity to develop your analytical skills and your knowledge regarding payroll processes.
ROLE IN TERMS OF TASKS
- Reviewing and processing client’s payrolls records (current employees, new hires, terminations, leaves of absence, wage changes, transfers etc.)
- Ensuring that all payroll, accounting and auxiliary system requirements are met (e.g., tax filings, banking requirements, wage garnishments, benefits, stock and pension record keeping)
- Responsibility for running appropriate reports, analyzing data, and determining necessary corrective actions
- Maintaining payroll system and documentation up-to-date and accurate
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage talents with a huge appetite for learning and attention to details, passionate for service excellence and willing to stay and develop their career with us.
- Minimum of a high school diploma (A-level)
- Detail orientation and proven ability to work in team
- Interest in working with data and numbers
- Proactive learner and solution oriented mindset
- Proficiency in English language