Where: Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Extent of Work: Part Time
Click here to apply in English
The B2C Customer Service Representative is responsible for providing industry-leading customer service to our direct consumers by assisting them in selection and ordering of our products, handling questions via various media and providing assistance for returns and credits in the UK.
Additionally, he/she will also be assisting in documenting and maintaining Brooks Standard Operating Procedures, SOP’s and Rules & Regulations within the EMEA Centre of Excellence.
- Seek positive timely solutions to all B2C customer’s questions and concerns
- Communicate with customers via phone, chat, email and social media
- Quote product pricing and availability to the end consumer
- Process returns
- Track and report recurring problems and act as a problem identifier and solver
- Monitor customer orders through web channels
- Daily release and fraud checks of eCommerce orders
- Work with credit to resolve invoicing errors
- Collaborate with the EMEA eCommerce team on Product availability, merchandising, complaints concerning website and/or processes
- Manage Brooks’ True Blue guarantee purchased thru our own website and other channels
- Assist in maintaining documentation with regards to B2C SOP’s, FAQ, Policies & Guidelines
- Represent your area (UK) and provide recommendations to enhance the B2C Customer Services in EMEA
- Other duties as assigned.
- MBO/HBO degree or equivalent experience required
- 1-3 years customer service experience preferred
- Must be native English speaker and basic knowledge cultural for the area you are responsible for, other language is a plus
- Knowledge of athletic footwear, athletic apparel, and sports bras preferred
- Ability to manage time effectively and exhibit a strong ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to deal with adverse situations positively.
- Computer proficiency: Word, Excel, Outlook, Social Media
- Accuracy in typing, spelling and grammar
- Proven ability to work effectively independently as well as with a team
- Can work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a positive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, demonstrating effective listening through concise, clear verbal and written communication.
- Excellent interpersonal skills that inspire and build trust resulting in effective working relationships across the company.
- Basic knowledge of documenting Process Flows and Process descriptions
- Passionate participation in Brooks’ sports activities a plus, overridden by the ability to understand and empathize with the runner in order to develop loyal, engaging relationships with our customers and the Brooks community.
- Embraces and lives the Brooks values!