Where: Copenhagen (Denmark)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
As Assistant Sales Manager in Execution Desk, you will gain a broad knowledge about Markets products, and become an Execution Expert.
Our unit Execution Desk is responsible for executing foreign currency trades and bonds for Nordea clients, ranging from small to International clients. We collaborate closely with our stakeholders in Markets, and other parts of Nordea.
What you’ll be doing:
- Execute trades on behalf of our FIN/SE customers in Markets products
- Participate in projects and drive digitalisation and automation
- Create a temporary oracle database table
- Variuos technical Excel assignments (Vlookup, Pivot tables etc)
- Reportting in Qlickview
The role is based in Copenhagen.
We welcome you to a Global team with junior and senior people from all 4 Nordic Countries, who have a broad range of experience across Markets products.
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
We are looking for a bright newly graduated or +1 years of experience candidates with the right mindset and passion for Nordeas costumer.
You are the perfect mix between business-understanding and more technical competencies and with that can create more value for both the business and the costumers of the Execution Desk.
- Fluent in Swedish or Finnish
- Relevant education
- Experience with SQL, .NET, VBA, Object Oriented Programming
- Experience with SQL, Oracle or similar database frameworks
- Experience with Nordea and/or Nordea Markets data infrastructure
- Applied QlikView knowledge would be an advantage