Where: Marseille (France)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
The Rental Agent is responsible for optimizing the rental experience by selling extras based on the customer’s needs, drafting rental agreements, and providing exceptional customer service.
As a Rental Sales Agent you are entrusted with educating our customers on their buying options and serving them with the highest level of respect, professionalism and friendliness. You will be expected to become the expert on our fleet and ancillary products and enhance the customers’ experience by providing expert recommendations. Rental Sales Agents will be incentivized and evaluated on predetermined service and sales goals and standards.
You must have demonstrated the ability to have consistent and positive impact and contribution in a very fast-paced, dynamic working environment.
What you will be doing:
- Create the optimal rental experience by maximizing on sales and service opportunities for every customer
- Greet customers professionally and prepare the rental agreement
- Check-in and check-out rental agreements, fleet control, damages, etc.
- High level of customer service / cars basic hnowlegde.
- Advise on and sell optional extras to the customer according to his/her needs
- Advise as an expert on all vehicles in our fleet, all protection items, and all extras
- Make expert recommendations and present every product to every customer every time
- Provide excellent customer service in all customer contact situations
- Meet all sales and service standards
- Maintain cleanliness and order in the office area
- Handle customer complaints with professionalism and confidence
- Complete daily lists and report to the Supervisor and Manager
- Other job duties as assigned to meet the business needsHandle all telephone and email inquiries in a friendly and helpful manner.
– Shuttle’s services for customers.
What we offer:
- We offer an interesting salary + sales bonus Qualifications:
- Minimum High school diploma
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High english level
- Ability to communicate in other languages (Spanish, French, Portuguese, German, etc.) is a plus.