Where: Madrid (Spain)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Provide the highest levels of customer service, striving for first contact resolution, responding within given timelines.
Respond within the time commitment given to enquiries regarding claims status and perform necessary action as required, with first call resolution where possible.
Manage all the administration tasks related to the position: E-mail, Post, Fax, Fulfilment, etc…
Manage all Complaints received and compliance the existing regulations in each country.
Retention duties: in order to maintain portfolio the team will manage cancellation requests.
Call monitoring and quality review in order to rate Team Performance.
Give support to other areas: Billing, Legal, System Admin, Finance, etc…
Build relations with internal departments to ensure all resources are utilized to the benefit of the customer, working within the regional benefits and reaching out to relevant service partners where necessary.
Identify potential process improvements and make recommendations to Team Leader
Actively support other team members and provide resource to enable all team goals to be achieved.
- Experience in Life Insurance products, claims environment and customer service focused organization.
- Experience on all level Complaints resolution.
- Experience of working in a Contact Centre environment.
- Ability to meet/exceed targets and manage multiple priorities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Knowledge of system 6 and Stone Eagle will be an advantage
- Italian/German/Dutch/Spanish/French/Swedish/Norwegian or Portuguese native speaker with a good knowledge of English language. Any other European language will be a plus.
- Must possess excellent attention to detail, with a high level of accuracy.
- Strong interpersonal skills with good verbal and written communication to internal and external clients.
- Strong customer focus with ability to identify and solve problems.
- Desirable Commercial skills
- Ability to work under own initiative and proactive in recommending and implementing process improvements.
- Ability to organise, prioritise and manage workflow to meet individual and team requirements
- Ability to quickly identify customer needs and exercise judgment in a professional and confident manner.