Where: Galway (Ireland)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
As a Service Desk Analyst, you will:
- Provide technical support for all SiteMinder labeled products and services to internal and external customers, with a primary focus on customers across Italian and English-speaking Europe.
- Develop strong customer relationships by providing exceptional technical support alongside high levels of customer service utilising phone, email and other avenues where necessary.
- Identify each customer’s support and configuration requirements, set the customer expectation and resolve the customer’s issue, delivering against the customer’s expectations and your key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Ensure all cases are resolved or escalated to the appropriate party in a timely manner in accordance with company service level agreements (SLAs) and individual KPIs, prioritising caseload appropriately.
- Ensure all issues are logged accurately in SiteMinder’s CRM (Salesforce) and that are cases are closed.
What you bring:
- High level of customer service and IT technical knowledge.
- Languages: Fluent Italian and English communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong troubleshooting skills – you’ll be able to quickly analyze problems, determine the root cause and reach a resolution.
- An ability to operate across several computer platforms and environments – all at the same time.
- An ability to diagnose and troubleshoot web browser and connectivity issues to help clients resolve their queries.
- A love of customer interaction and the capacity to support a range of customers with differing needs and experiences.
- Experience working within a high volume telephone-based SLA and KPI driven environment where your success is determined by great customer outcomes.