Where: Dublin (Ireland)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
We are looking for a talented Technical Support professional to become a Zendesk guru for our customers. You will be providing top-notch support through many different channels of communication – including: email, phone, chat, forums and social media such as Twitter and Facebook. You’re a great match if you possess fantastic troubleshooting and analytical skills, are driven to help customers, and have the ability to dive deep into a new product to learn it inside and out.
- Answer all questions related to Zendesk and escalate when necessary
- Educate and empower our customers to become better Zendesk users
- Own the customer experience and work to exceed their expectations. We want to treat our customers as if you would treat a guest in your own home.
- Proactively look for solutions to problems and propose improvements if something could work better
- Be Zendesk’s ambassador for all internal departments and help them be successful in their roles
- Drive product change and improvement to make Zendesk the leading support platform
- You love talking to people on the phone and building relationships with your customers
- You are able to empathise with customers in a genuine way that lets them know you care about their issues
- You’re a team player that can follow and lead as situations dictate
- You’re able to make decisions and solve problems
- You have an ability to explain complex issues in beautifully simple terms
- You’re curious and have a natural ability to “zoom out” of a problem, in order to ask the right questions.
- You’re able to plan, organise, and prioritise work – this role wears many hats!
Technical skills and Experience required:
- At least 1 years experience in Customer Service
- Ability to evaluate, troubleshoot, and follow-up on customer issues as well as replicate and document for further escalation
- Experience using social media or web-based software, including Twitter, Facebook, Google Apps
- Knowledge of common help desk/ticketing solutions
- Fluent Italian and English (additional European languages a huge plus)
- Entitlement to work full time in EU for any employer
You are an ideal candidate if:
- You enjoy a fun and friendly work environment
- You like celebrating successes and accomplishments
- If you like engaging with your customers and colleagues