Where: Hanoi (Vietnam)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
– Specific knowledge: You will be offered intensive training with inspection trips in destinations which makes you confident with the knowledge & real experience to consultant more effectively to customers.
– Skills: In low seasons, along with English course annually, several skills training courses are organized to make you have opportunity to practice & self – improve abilities.
– Motivation trips: Under the spirit” Work Hard, Play Hard”, annually there will be several Motivation trips of the whole Company, of each department, each destination with a lot of attractive team building, which enhance the team spirit and explore the potential ability of staff. In Head Office, there will be some short motivation trips giving you unforgettable experiences of interesting activities, such as: trekking, hiking, biking, kayaking,…
– Along with annual health check – up once a year, Company also offer a pack of comprehensive health insurance & accident insurance 24/24 AON.
– Easia Travel also pay attention to the spiritual life of each staff on special occasions like birthday, wedding, Women Day, Mid – Autumn for children…
* The details about benefits as below:
* Working time & rest:
– 40 hours per week with flexible time option (8h30 – 12h/morning & 13h30 – 17h30: afternoon; off: Saturday & Sunday)
– 12 days of annual leave entitlement
* Staff Wellness Program:
– Annual Medical Check-up
– Personal accident and health insurance 24/24 (AON)
* Company Events:
– Motivation Trip.
– Year End Party
* Other Benefits:
– Lunch allowance
– Public holiday bonus
– The Thirteen Salary
– Marriage Gift
– Birthday Gift…
– Education: English teaching by Native English teacher (free tuition fee)
– BA or MBA in Foreigner Language, Hotel & Tourism Management or other related majors
– Having at least 1 year experience in a similar position
– Good communication skills in English is a must
– Good communication skills in French/German/Spain/Italian is a PLUS
– Good computer skills (Excel, Word, Outlook)
– Sophisticated, detail – oriented
– Good health condition and flexible, be willing and available to travel