Where: Maastricht (Netherlands)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Your role as a Customer Service Agent:
Your most important responsibility is to make sure that H&M is the customer’s first choice. You accomplish this by offering the best customer service, while answering calls and e-mails. You will assist our Spanish-speaking customers whenever they want information about orders, deliveries and/or payments. You will answer questions concerning both the Online Shop and our stores.
What do we offer?
– A market conform salary and interesting secondary conditions such as discounts for H&M products, reimbursement of travel expenses and meal allowance.
– The possibility to earn a permanent contract
– An initial paid training of three weeks that will ensure that you can help our customers in the best possible way. Further internal training and courses will follow in due course.
– A challenging job with career development opportunities
– The possibility to express your personality in an informal and multicultural work environment
– To work with great colleagues within a dedicated team
– Great coffee
Are these your qualities?
– Strong communication skills both written and spoken
– Native Spanish language s kills and good English knowledge
– Flexible deployment
– Excellent computer and multitasking
You also are:
– Customer friendly
– At your best working in a team
– Open minded and not afraid of changes
– In possession of a positive attitude and mindset
– Solution oriented and stress resistant
– Not afraid to make mi s takes and a person who dares to take the initiative
– Interested in fashion and H&M