Where: Taguig, Manila (Philippines)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
• Function as the First point of contact for cases raised by the members and/or managers via call or HR Helpdesk Tool.
• Answer phone calls received in English and/or assigned supported language.
• Appropriately categorize, prioritize, assign and escalate cases to the correct provider group.
• Assist, where possible, in resolving HR related queries from members/managers/non-members.
• Provide a positive image of CGI through his/her role.
• Deliver GHRMS services on the assigned agreed processes to CGI members around the world.
• Participate in all assigned GHRMS projects and activities ensuring successful performance with GHRMS Management.
• Ensure that set objectives are met as defined on the agreed performance metrics.
• Gather relevant detailed information regarding the queries.
• Provide support to the Manager, Team Leads and Senior Associates on investigating service delivery issues.
• Ensure that appropriate measures are taken to preserve member data confidentiality, and integrity in accordance with security policies.
• Maintain adherence to all company policies and procedures.
• Assume ownership of personal development and inform GHRMS Management of perceived gaps.
• Attend, participate and pass all scheduled and requested training events and assessments required to update/broaden knowledge relevant to the role.
• Adherence to schedule
• Compliance for attendance
• Respect for self, colleagues and management
• Compliance for CGI Security Policy and as well as CGI Code of Ethics.
• Demonstration of Initiative towards self-development (active participation in individual and team training sessions).
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Respond to and resolve HR queries, and ensure resolution of outstanding issues of members/managers/non-members.
• Ensure that cases are assigned to the right provider groups.
• Ensure calls are transferred to the proper department (ie. ONE IS) for out of scope inquiries.
• Perform, track and log related actions on the case.
• Perform case/contact follow-up: Daily monitoring and timely action of own case.
• Advise the Service Restoration Coordinator of potential recurring problems and/or ability to escalate member complaints when required
• Attend team meetings and training classes regularly.
• Minimize escalations.
• Perform Service Restoration Coordinator role if, and when so designated.
• Provide an exceptional member experience at every contact by focusing on support, resolution and courtesy
• Understand and show ownership in achieving the objectives on productivity, quality and resolution
• Make an assessment of his/her skills and knowledge, make a reflection on what he/she wishes to develop
• Maintain and improve quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; and recommending improved procedures.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Manila, Philippines
• Graduate of any degree
• Above average oral and written communication
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Willingness to work in shifts
• Experience with MS Office tools
• Relevant HR experience is an asset
• Experience/knowledge of PeopleSoft HR modules is an asset
• HR Expertise Practice
• Communication and Interpersonal Skills
• Keen attention to Detail
• Action Oriented
• Drive for Results
• Proficiency in Systems and Tools
• Proficient in English and Swedish Language (written and spoken)
• Adaptability and Flexibility
• Customer Orientation