Where: Valletta (Malta)
Extent of Work: Full Time, Permanent Term
Click here to apply in English
Key competencies and responsibilities:
- The highest standards of customer service whilst dealing with any enquiries from the Spanish market regarding our client’s full range of products and services.
- Forging a strong relationship with customers.
- Exemplary awareness and knowledge of the offered products and services, accurately conveyed to customers.
- Ability to detect sales possibilities following discussion of the requirements and needs of the customer.
- Tackle issues encountered while using mobile banking applications.
- Processing transactions within cutting-edge IT systems.
- Follow all policies and procedures, corporate security policies, regulatory guidelines, codes of conduct and industry service standards stringently and responsibly.
- Gather data and information via telephone as well as email.
- Administrative tasks, including provision of invoices, allocating payments and related duties, in line with the outlined policies.
- Cooperate directly with various managers in addition to other departments.
- Similar related duties differing to those stated above may also emerge periodically relating to the needs of our client.
- Fluent English and Spanish speaking and writing.
- Previous customer service experience is beneficial but not essential.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Computer literacy and familiarity with IT systems.
- Familiar and adept at working in a team.
- Willingness to learn new skills.