Where: Lisbon (Portugal)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Would you like to have an interesting and exciting job in a growing and innovative sector? If your answer is Yes, then start working with us!
For our business in LISBON, PORTUGAL we are currently looking for a Customer Service Representative (male/ female). Based in Lisbon, we are now recruiting Italian Speakers to our contact center. As a CSR you will be responsible for handling hotel reservations, inquiries, outbound calls to hotels/guests to arrange special requests.
Arvato is an internationally networked outsourcing services provider. We are service providers with a passion and devote ourselves to the success of our customers. At Arvato, more than 70,000 employees in over 40 countries go to work each day to boost the success of business customers around the world and across a wide range of industries. To do so, they design and implement custom-tailored solutions for all kinds of business processes along integrated service chains. These include data management, customer care, CRM services, supply chain management, digital distribution, financial services, qualified and individualized IT services.
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding service and product related inquiries
- Inform customer about specific products, services, policies and processes
- Excellent communication skills & high focus on customer satisfaction
- Native language skills in Italian (verbal, reading, writing) + Strong English skills both spoken and written
- Customer service-orientated and a high focus on customer satisfaction
Your experience & skills:
- First work experience in Service Center or similar business
- Strong administration and organization skills
- Keen eye for detail to ensure high accuracy
- Very good PC skills
- Modern working environment at an attractive location in Lisbon with good public transport connection
- Welcoming and inclusive environment
- A team ready to help you develop and grow
- A multinational environment, different nationalities and cultures to work every day
- Competitive salary & bonus system
- To work in a flexible shift system