Where: Yokneam, Haifa (Israel)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
- Job Length
Mellanox is looking for an experienced Knowledge Specialist to join the Customer Support team.
The Knowledge Specialist will mainly be responsible for publishing content on various knowledge platforms, analyzing existing content usage, routing Mellanox Community questions to the proper internal experts, and taking ownership of knowledge systems and initiatives.
The job requires to study technical content and to take the administration responsibility of processing and publishing it.
The Knowledge Specialist will also be responsible for evangelizing Customer Support best practices, which can empower the Global Support team to create self-service content that will assist our customers and partners.
As a manager of the knowledge systems , the Knowledge Specialist will be required to understand the functionality of the various technology platforms used at Mellanox (SalesForce, Jive, SharePoint, and Redmine), which support the knowledge life cycle.
- Define, implement, and maintain knowledge methodologies that drive knowledge capturing and sharing.
- Create, analyze, and report metrics reflecting the usage, adoption, success, and development of knowledge.
- Align all documents to adhere to the publishing standards and templates – for internal and external audiences.
- Create interactive online guides to provide self-help assistance to our customers.
- Assist in the creation of video tutorials.
- Drive advanced knowledge creation and maintenance initiatives (working with power users and Information Systems).
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent in education and experience
- 3+ years of proven authoring and editing in a technical environment
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts, workflows, processes, programs, and products
- Written English skills at native English level
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Self-driven, independent, proactive, and able to execute in a dynamic and evolving environment.
- Strong technical background in networking and servers – a big advantage
- Native English speaker – a big advantage
- Proficient with Adobe suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Proficient withcom