Where: Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Extent of Work: Full Time
What you’ll do
As our new Executive Assistant, you will be responsible for diary management and organisational support to Optiver Europe’s Group CEO and European COO with potentially additional key roles (such as Optiver Europe partners and Management Team).
You will often be the first point of contact and need to communicate with people from various backgrounds such as business executives, internal colleagues and/or visitors. A high degree of discretion is required in this role given that you will be exposed to confidential company information.
As our new Executive Assistant you will be:
- Providing high level administrative support to our Group CEO and European COO.
- Managing the agendas of the CEO & COO and prioritising their workload;
- Coordinating all aspects of appointments, both internal and external meetings and conference calls. Managing the necessary travel (local travel inside Europe and international);
- Handling incoming calls, and being able to exercise independent discretion when responding to inquiries;
- Maintaining frequently changing calendars through Outlook and understanding the directors’ priorities to effectively manage their time and calendars accordingly;
- Preparing necessary documents for meetings, conferences and other appointments;
- ‘Ad-hoc’ support to the external facing Market Structure & Institutional trading teams’
- Ensuring that highly confidential company (and employee) information is organised and secured effectively;
- Being a first line host for executive external meetings and internal key events
What you’ll need?
- Bachelors or Masters’ degree;
- Minimum 3/5 years of experience (and not more than 10) in a similar international role, preferably within an investment bank or financial institution;
- Strong organisation skills particularly in time management and prioritization of workload;
- Strong documentation and presentation skills;
- Experience in planning and monitoring complex projects;
- Excellent computer skills;
- Native (level) English and great communication and written skills in English;
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate requirements according to the situation;
- A business-focused and service-oriented mindset;
- No nine to five working mentality;
- Confident and proactive;
- Full-time availability required.
What you’ll get?