Where: Henderson, Las Vegas (United States)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
We are looking for a highly motivated individual interested in growth to join our management track in the Client Success Department.
The position is focused on providing phone support for our clients involved in the settlement process answering any general inquiries, addressing problems and/or concerns. A typical day consists of making and answering inbound and outbound calls, emails and online requests for information, as well as maintaining a rapport with our client base.
- This position is an entry-level opportunity.
- This position includes career advancement into management.
- Client Services Representative (entry-level)
- Client Services Specialist
- Team Leader (manages a 6-8 person team)
- Manager (manages 4-5 teams)
- Positions beyond entry level are typically filled through internal promotions.
- Promotions are based strictly on performance—measurable metrics which are transparent to each employee.
Meet some of our CS team members!
- Use Salesforce customer relationship management software to facilitate the process of responding to customer calls and addressing customer concerns
- Resolve customer inquiries/complaints with limited escalation to team leaders
- Document client discussions clearly and concisely
- Must be fluent in Spanish
- Undergraduate degree in any field preferred but not required
- Experience on a customer service team, including a strong working knowledge of service processes, policies, techniques and applicable regulations required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Polite, confident, tactful, patient, and diplomatic while dealing with complex problems
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience using Salesforce is a plus, but not required