Where: Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
As Service Coordinator you will answer questions from consumers and retailers. You will be the first point of contact for our international customers, so we are looking for enthusiastic, service-minded people, who speak their (European) languages to join our international team. We are looking for candidates who speak English and speak at least two of the following languages: Dutch, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Spanish, Swedish or Portuguese.
- You will be responsible for all incoming and outgoing email and calls for all warranty related concerns and other relevant questions about our products.
- You will provide correct solutions to customers (know how to troubleshoot) and identify replacement components.
- You will register and report relevant information (customer data, product issue, etc.).
- You will maintain customer relations.
- You will communicate with other relevant departments (customer care, sales, R&D).
- You have 1 to 2 years experience in customer service;
- You have experience in customer service by phone;
- You have work experience in a customer oriented environment;
- You have excellent problem solving skills;
- You are fluent in English (verbal & written) and speak at least two of the following languages: Dutch, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Spanish, Swedish or Portuguese.