Where: Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Extent of Work: Full time, Fixed term
Click here to apply in English
This full time position will be based at our Amsterdam office on a 6 months assignment basis. You’ll join the Moderation Team in the Content Agency Department, responsible for User-Generated Content Moderation to be used in a wide range of Front End products and in experiments.
As a Moderation Executive you are responsible for reviewing user-generated content that will be displayed on the website. Your core responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the processing of incoming guest reviews, destination reviews, hotel and destination photo submissions.
To be successful in this role, you’ll have a keen eye for detail, a target-driven mindset, a strong ability to multi-task and ability to work independently.
- Moderating review and photo submissions according to internal policies and targets while upholding a high standard of accuracy and quality;
- Add accurate metadata/tags to content items;
- Escalating and flagging issues to relevant teams;
- Your support can be required in working on additional Agency facing projects based on business needs.
- Fluent in English and one of the following languages: Japanese, Spanish, German, Dutch, Korean, Hungarian, Arabic, Finnish, Thai, Polish, Slovak, Slovene;
- Additional languages are a plus;
- Previous experience in content or community moderation;
- Accurate and critical work attitude;
- Strong ability to multi-task and quickly refocus;
- Strong prioritization skills;
- Enthusiastic and proactive team player;
- Visually aware and strong computer skills;
- Flexibility, and the ability to switch between tasks quickly.