Where: Sofia (Bulgaria)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
About the Job:
We are seeking an exceptionally bright, multitasking and self-motivated individual to provide customer service support to our customers out of our Sofia office. The Customer Service Representative will help our customers be successful in using Taulia platform by answering questions and troubleshooting any issues. The support is provided via phone calls, chats, emails and ticket requests.
This role requires superior attention to detail, the ability to meet deadlines, great organizational skills, and the ability to self-manage. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information is important, as is a good sense of humor.
We at Taulia like to work hard and play hard. If you are a person who enjoys both, you’re a fit! Look over our core values, if this isn’t you, no need to apply. We ONLY hire people who want to love where they work!
- Minimum 1 year experience in a Helpdesk or Support Role
- Previous work experience in a B2B environment is highly desirable
- Excellent phone communication skills in English, as well as any of the following – Spanish, French, German or Italian would be an advantage
- Availability to work late hours
Nice to Have:
- Familiarity with financial sector, finance terms and supply chain management
- Experience in the ‘Enterprise World’ working in an AR/AP function.
- Experience with SAP or other ERP