Where: Madrid (Spain)
Extent of Work: Full Time, Night Shift
Click here to apply in English
HomeAway, a leader in the travel industry and a part of one of the strongest companies in the sector globally, is looking for Customer Support Representatives to support our Italian market. Based in Madrid you will be a part of a multicultural team focused on delivering a world-class customer experience for owners, travelers and property managers who contact our German brands by phone, chat or email.
Who are we looking for?
Passionate people who love working with customers to find workable solutions to delight customers.
To go above-and beyond with our customers to ensure they are delighted, first time every time
- Understand our customers’ needs through excellent questioning skills
- Manage incoming inquiries over the phone, chat or email about products /services taking ownership to deliver world class resolution to our customers
- Position relevant products or services to our customers
- Committed to continually deliver new ways to help our Owners succeed in their rental business
- Continuously provide feedback and ideas on how to improve the customer experience we deliver
Who You Are (Essential Functions)
- Experience Background in Customer Support in any retail sector,face-to-face or contact centre
- Focus on Customer Loyalty We are looking for people who are able to understand our customer needs and deliver a World Class customer support
- Motivation Highly motivated, focused passionate about connecting to the customer
- Communication Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Professionalism and team work good people and interpersonal skills to build effective relationships. Maintain calmness under pressure
- Analytical Attention to detail and ability to interpret information making sound recommendations
- Knowledge retention ability to learn and retain knowledge of our products or services
- Industry advantages travel websites, online advertising,eCommerce or additional languages; these are desirable but certainly not essential
- Language Fluent in Italian and English (or Spanish) with excellent Spoken and business written skills.
- IT High standard of computer literacy and keyboarding skills.