Where: Dublin (Ireland)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
We’re looking for talented professionals not just to fill an open position but to build a career in HubSpot. If you’re smart, if you’ve got a strong acumen for business and marketing and are looking to grow your career in a marketing technology company, we’d love to talk to you.
HubSpot’s success relies on our customers’ success and our customers’ success relies on the very best people in HubSpot delivering a full set of services. From onboarding to support, consultancy and management of our direct and agency customers, the Customer Success Team work hand-in-hand with those customers.
As HubSpot grows we need to keep hiring the very smartest people, with a passion for marketing and a killer business instinct who are looking to begin and build their career in HubSpot.
The Requirements – The Must Haves
- Fluent in English and Italian
- Outstanding communicator, articulate, fluid conversationalist
- You’ll be working hand-in-hand with our customers every day. You need to be able to clearly guide them through a solution or walk-through of our products and features.
- Analytical mindset; problem solver, troubleshooting
- You love a good challenging brain melting puzzle. Our customers will throw these at you every day.
- Marketing & Business acumen
- You’ll be helping our customers grow their business using Inbound Marketing.
- Web afficionado, social media pro
- You’ve got your finger firmly on the pulse of the internet. If it’s trending, you know about it.
The Nice to Haves
These aren’t a must but if you have any of these skills on top of the above it would be really great to hear from you.
- HTML & CSS development